A dynamic web page is a web page that displays different content each time it's viewed. For example, the page may change with the time of day, the user that accesses the webpage, or the type of user interaction. There are two types of dynamic web pages.
Web pages that change when a web page is loaded or visited use server-side scripting. Server-side content is content that's generated when a web page is loaded. For example, login pages, forums, submission forms, and shopping carts, all use server-side scripting since those web pages change according to what is
Advantages of Responsive Web Design
- It's much easier to add new content
- You can make site-wide design changes instantly
- Your pages will be simpler to manage
- Your site can be made more interactive
- A dynamic website looks more professional