SMM means marketing on social networks, or the promotion of goods and services through
digital media. Learn how to run a promotional
campaign and increase traffic to your website.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a type of internet marketing which uses the benefits of social networking sites as a tool of promoting websites, thus increasing traffic towards them and learning from users direct reactions.
SMM is based on the principle of organic search, which basically means that when the website or its connected social network page is more active, the website's position on search engines rises, i.e. it will be in seen the first few results.
Why Social Media Marketing (SMM) ?
- It boosts brand awareness
- It builds real relationships
- It improves your rankings and traffic
- It will get you more sales
- If you have a social media management tool, running an app marketing campaign via social network channels is free
- SEO Best Practices Are Always Being Updated
- Your brand doesn't exist without social media