SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the practice of
optimizing a website or web page to increase the quantity of
quality of its traffic from a search engine's organic results.
Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing web pages and their content to be easily discoverable by users searching for terms relevant to your website. The term SEO also describes the process of making web pages easier for search engine indexing software, known as "crawlers," to find, scan, and index your site.
Why SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ?
- Organic Search Is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic
- SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
- Good SEO Also Means a Better User Experience
- Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions
- SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle
- SEO Best Practices Are Always Being Updated
- Understanding SEO Helps You Understand the Environment of the Web
- SEO Is Relatively Cheap
- It's A Long-Term Strategy
- SEO Brings New Opportunities to Light